21th Boryeong Mud Festival 2018
Location: Dacheon Beach, Boryeong City
Venue: 21st Boryeong Mud Festival 2018
Of the numerous festivals in Korea, Boryeong Mud Festival attracts the largest number of international visitors. During the festival period, tourists flock to the area to experience the benefits of Boryeong's mud while having a blast. Fully immersed in both the mud and the festival’s great atmosphere, visitors enjoy mud wrestling, mud sliding and even swimming in the giant mud bath. Visitors feeling particularly energetic can try the marine mud-training course, whilse those looking for something more relaxing can chill in the mud massage zone. In the evening, music and fireworks continue to have the party going at the beach.
Those looking for a more laid back experience can opt for mud facials, body painting, and simply lounging on Daecheon Beach. Various programs of Boryong are ready to meet you.
- Mud Game
- Mud Obstacle Marathon
- Mud Experience Center (Mud bath & mud massage)
- Mud Slide
- Mud Kid’s Land
- Opening Ceremony & Closing Ceremony
- Mud Mob Scene
- World Mud Beauty Festival
- Boryeong-si Local Music Concert
- Hip-hop Rave Party
- EDM Festival, etc.
- Mud-time Character Performance
- Fountain Square Open Concert
- Korea’s Tune, Pungmul (folk music) Experience
- Black Eagles Air Force Air Show, etc.
- Boryeong Mud Festival Photo Exhibition
- Boryeong Local Products & Handcrafted Items Sale Exhibition